My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lastest Project...Top Ten Favs

This was the gift that went with the "Welcome to the Bifocal Club" card...
I know they don't match...but neither do these
This base item is available at Oriental Trading.
Using Close To My Hearts Let's Get Together Card Kit.
To protect the paper covers from icky fingers, I cut a page protector, punched holes to match up with the rings, then slit them for easy removal.




Then because of the clever-ness-of-me, I took an acetate sheet and did the same so the "cook" could put it over the recipe she's using at the time.
Now...for the typed recipe cards,(which were for my SIL's using Gramma's recipes) I simply (ha-ha-ha) created created a word doc and with some practice (and tons of paper) got it so that I could use Dotto to attach the recipe card to a piece of printer paper, put it in the printer and hit print!
Cool beans!
I used blank cards and mounted on larger pieces of cardstock.


No comments: