My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, May 1, 2017

We interrupt our scheduled posts on Live Beautifully layouts and present...Little Dreamer

It's really nice when CTMH introduces papers that match my great-niece's wardrobe.
(or as most of us do, we shop to match the papers...am I right?)

Introducing Little Dream Paper Pack in the new Seasonal Expressions!
Can you imagine me boinging up and down with glee when I saw these papers just knowing which pictures I would use?!

Any Addison's mommy may or may not have seen this idea on Pinterest, but regardless it was a brilliant idea to use photos of Addie through the age of 2 and shaped them like the 2 above as part of her decor.

You can view the entire Little Dreamer paper pack here
Try to be Awesome and if not...be a Unicorn!

No comments: