My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

And now for your listening enjoyment...

Back "in the day" when I had a lot of hair, eyelashes and a size 5 waistline, I was into music. I should clarify that for the most part, the music was whatever the BFG's band was playing for gigs.

One of his band mates and longtime childhood friend went on to pursue music professionally. He has toured with Rod Stewart, Etta James, the Eurythmics, jammed with Bo Didley and the likes.

Even if the Blues don't float your boat...even if the sound of the harmonica doesn't rock your world...no one and I mean no one cannot NOT appreciate the talent of
Jimmy Z

Grab a cup of java, kick back to enjoy and whatever you do, don't try this at home. If you're my age or close, you'll see stars and pass out.

No comments: