My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a Quick Share from DC

I'm still recovering from my trek to DC....
But wanted to let everyone know I made it back alright, then proceeded to throw out my back! Do I go back on vacation to cure that?

I got to take an awesome night tour of the city....but not much during the day.
One of my consultant friends from KY, Betsy took this awesome photo and I thought I would fill up some space until I could post some updates.

One other teaser...our new Fall Idea Book will knock your socks off!
Nothing but good stuff coming from Close To My Heart people!

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

That is an AWESOME photo! We took a lot of the Washington Monument last week, but didn't get one from that perspective.

Hope your back gets better soon.

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

LMAO... before I actually read your blog I saw the photo, opened my picture file and started flipping back and forth to see if you stole my pic! Although I did actually take this photo the joke is on you because I only took it after my daughter got on the ground, straddling the flag pole (don't let your mind go there) and took the shot. I liked it so much I had to take one too. But I stayed standing up for mine!