My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Who Doesn't LOVE, LOVE LOVE a SUPER SALE?!!

WHO? Just tell me WHO doesn't love a great sale?
WHO? Is a Close To My Heart paper junkie that will sweat bullets over a great sale?
If that's you...(who me you say?) Yea YOU!
Amazing deals on select MyStickease Assortments ($2), Level 1 Scrapbook Kits ($4), Level 2 Scrapbook Kits ($6) are yours for 8 days only (or while supplies last, whichever comes first).
Get it? 2, 4, 6, 8 IS GREAT!
Beginning August, 4th at 9am MST, for 8 short days first come, first gotta have 'em until supplies are exhausted...
Use THIS to make your wish list, log onto my website by clicking HERE
Grab your favorite beverage, patience, and payment card and SHOP TIL YA DROP!

No comments: