My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, October 31, 2011

November Blog Hop…Dream On!

Never thought I would meet someone so famous who has been around for so long.
Not that I was always Dreamin' about Randy Travis in particular, but it was pretty cool to work with his team of security and help out at the Old Sugar Mill Concerts.

If you got here from Lynne's Blog, you on the right circuit!

So for our monthly Blog Hop, I really like using the Dreamin' Paper pack from CTMH.
It's simple, but I really liked the colors of the papers that pulled the colors of the event and area, too!




(I'm working to improve the photos the next night I'm actually home…the camera and I have not been friends lately!)

Hop on over to Betsy's Blog to see her fabulous artwork!
(scroll down past the Blog Hop to see some fabulous Studio J layouts featuring yours truly!)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while…I haven't slept in the same bed two nites in a row since the end of September. My mom (yea, the Chicken Lady) had a series of health issues that were downright scary and that could only happen to her. Odd that after surviving Breast Cancer and Lung Cancer, something weird like a Fungus infection invaded her chest and built condos and shopping malls in there!
She's on the mend, but it will be a while before I am back to normal blogging and she's back to 100%…thanks for your patience and faithfulness.

5 comments:

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Great layouts! Not to mention I'm a little jealous of the subject matter! Hope Mom is well on her way to feeling 100% by now. Blessings to her and you for being such a great daughter!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

So glad to hear your Mom is on the mend. Hugs to her, and you.

Love your layout, it's perfect!

Unknown said...

I LOVE RANDY TRAVIS - he's the best! Love the layout and sure glad that CHICKEN LADY is on the mend! Love yah!

Mary said...

Fabulous!!! Randy deserved a layout and Dreamin' is perfect! Best to your mom!

clmk523 said...

Love the paper with these photos. Nice layout!