My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cricut ARTBOOKING! Coming soon!

THIS will take Scrapbooking and Papercrafting to a whole 'nother level!
THIS will be your go-to Cricut cartridge!
THIS should not wait for your Christmas wish list!

THIS cartridge has images that include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats (in standard photo sizes) and more!
 Along with the new font and page designs, this cartridge also includes 10 themed mini-books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size!  Celebrate birthdays, new baby, vacations, friends, sports, Halloween, Christmas and more!



















































































Gotta have it now?
contact me right away!

No comments: