My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Get Organized and Get Free Schtuff and OPEN HOUSE!

I don't know about you, but I love, love LOVE everything in it's place.
(well not right at this moment, but that's between us, um-kay?)
Anyhoot, our fabulous new Roll-ups are a great way to start…I hate it when my markers flip out of the mini basket or the zipper gets stuck on my pen holders. These are AWESOME!
Got Bling? 
The Accessory roll-ups are great for all the charms in your life or your other small embellies.




August Stamp of the Month


There's a PARTY goin' on here to place your order!


Our Annual Open House going to be a blast this year!
ALL new products will be on display with the Fab-Four!

With a FREE Make n Take, raffle prizes AND a fabulous CASH & CARRY blow-out sale, you will not want to miss it!
AUGUST 23rd 2:30-5:30'ish pm
email me for location details!
indahood15@aol.com

No comments: