My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fundamentally Fun!

One of our newest products are newly designed Fundamental papers and embellishments and I really love them all!
This card was a quickie for a card in my Card Buffet class. It was soooo super simple, with no stamping involved, so the new people attended could still make plenty of cards if stamping wasn't floating their boat. (uh..what?)


I cut out the images/verse using the new CTMH Cricut cartridge, Artistry.
(available in a traditional packaging with cartridge, key pad, a pack of Enchanted combination card stock and book OR Digital only with the paper pack and code to download for Explorer users!)

Got scraps? Use them to cut out the 3 pieces.

The FUN part shown with our new Fundamental papers is the top and bottom layers from the Enchanted set in our new color Pomegranate. You see the design on the bottom, but the reverse side is embossed with the same design on the top part. I inked up that side with the new Pomegranate inks.

The shiny gold is our new Gold Foil Tape. Can you say BLING?! It is also available in Silver.
The cute little bow is from our new Fundamental Assortments available in 8 colors! The best part is there are matching Fundamental Sticker sheets…great for quick card making or scrapbooking!

I love that with this new FUN line, we can grab embellishments, stickers, card stocks and inks that ALL match!

In the meantime, the Annual Inspirations Idea Book is online and for a limited time you will receive one and the Seasonal Expressions, both Free when you place an order on my website.
Check these items featured on pages 110 and 111.

Tomorrow night, I'll show you a great way to organize these FUN new items!

Enjoy!




No comments: