My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Awareness..it's all about the Pink

And for the Month of October, my frame of mind is....
AWARENESS

It's not just my birthday weekend, it's also my 7th year as a Survivor of Breast Cancer
So wear the word wherever you can...as long as you wear it!



Haley, her boyfriend and the bald, fat guy took me out to dinner tonite for my b-day which actually is tomorrow.
I did have a Kettel One, and glass of wine, so this is short and sweet.

www.amazonheart.org
www.komensacramento.org

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Happy Birthday, Terri!
I've been 50 for a while. It's not so bad. I just look at life a little differently than I did when I was younger. Now, I do what I "gotta" do. I don't worry as much about what I "should" do, and I spend a whole lot more time doing what I "wanna" do. Life's too short for anything else. As a cancer survivor, you probably already had that figured out. Have a great year! Kathi C.