My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Big 5.OhS!


Before you start singing Happy Birthday, this was last years' pics celebrating the 5oth birthdays of my Encina High reunion group. We get together every chance we get, not just to plan our reunions.



















Interestingly enough, this layout was interrupted with a trip to the ER with Mom...she's fine, however the next day, I couldn't reach her. THAT was more scary than the original trip to ER...turns out, she took a friend to the ER...yeesh.

2 comments:

mE said...

Terri - these ROCK! Love the layouts!

:)
erin

Pamela OConnor said...

Fabulous layout! I just love the Free Spirit paper packet and now I gotta get the My Stickease to go with it! Ü

Sweet blessings, Pamela