My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blessings

If Thanksgiving dinner were up to me, this is the stage I would be at right about now!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
but thankfullyit's not up to me.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good traditional dinner, but if one thing goes wrong (ie; the can opener doesn't go smoothly around the rim of the cranberry sauce) I have anxiety attacks. So I leave subtle hints about what we should have, and poof! it's there!

My job, of course, is to make sure the toilets are cleaned, Halloween decorations (aka spiderwebs) are gone and hor d orves are on the table. I can do that!

This year, gratitude will take on a whole new theme for us as we are faced with a loved one with a life threatening illness.

I am truly grateful that my own little family will all be together this year.
Ya just never know if it'll be for the last time.

Give Thanks.
Period.

No comments: