My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THIS is my Frame of Mind, too...

What makes me giddy?
New background/texture papers....well ya sort of, but GLITTER paper?!!
It makes my heart go pitter patter.
Texture paper you ask...oh yea baby, and dual sided in yummy colors makes my mouth water every time.
Cute little embellishments like brads and mini buckles? can't get enough.
Darling cut outs all matching...I shutter with glee.
Handle holding sponges to keep my fingers ink free? I would like one for every color family thankyouverymuch.
A stamp set with fabulousy cutsie and versatile images and sayings?
I have to add some drawers to hide store them all.

What pray tell is all this?



Ok, need a closer look?

is your mouth watering yet?
do you feel heart palpatations?
lean in close if you dare....
all of this....and directions too? Terri, are ya kiddin me?


Nope! and neither is Close To My Heart. I'm tickled pink that they chose this kit to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month.
It's TICKLED PINK time...available exclusively through me!
click on Create and Celebrate and see how you can celebrate YOU !
(and maybe...just maybe, with all these fabulous products rolled into one kit and adding your freedom of creativity, you may win big!)

No comments: