My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cancer Awareness Month...

Things are pink around here....(no, not those cute puppies noses either)

It's not only my birthday month, it's also my 9th year as a BC Survivor AND also BC Awareness Month.

To interrupt the pink for one day (well, I am hoping for some PINK lemonade) please join me to participate next Saturday...here's the info;


Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). At the age of 4, Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of volunteers across the country carrying on her legacy of hope.

To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $25 million towards fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 100 research projects nationally.

WHAT: TheTwilightBus’s Lemonade Bus Stand
WHEN: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2009
12 – 4PM
Arden Fair Mall
WHERE: 1721 Arden Way
SACRAMENTO, CA

No comments: