My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I forgot to Interrupt this Blog....

Sorry I forgot to mention that I would be out Scrapping this weekend at our Fall Stampin Memories!

I thought I'd just give you a smidge on what treats were in store for us...
I won't tell you about the Carmelized Bacon...Apple somethings with home-made Carmel sauce...cheesy shreaded potatoes (be still my thighs), the fabulous beds (with no snoring roommates), no dishes nor runny noses to wipe because that would just be mean and I'm not wired thataway.

But I WILL tell you about the fabulous home-made Scones and Rosemary New Potatoes~ 2 words;
Oh Yuuuummmmm....

 And the door prizes weren't bad either!
If you Scrapbook and just need some time away to be spoiled for a weekend...mark your calendar for the next Stampin Memories Scrapbook Getaway Feb. 12/13th 2010.

No comments: