My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Aspire Set

Not that it took me all day to make this card, but I admit it…I did have a nap between starting and finishing. While on vacation from work, all my REAL plans fell through, but I've been resting my mind, and body…which I desperately needed anyways.
So heading for the Studio:




I've been a "flower" kick lately…see previous post. This cute little pom-pom style flower is simply made with a 1"scalloped punch and about 11 punches. Fold them around a wooden BBQ skewer and glue down to a base punch. Try it for a larger size using our new 2" scalloped punch!
I found the idea on another blog and am trying to find it to reference here…may need to add that later though.

I used Aspire stamp set C1455 and the newest Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Kit and Wings
which you can get for yourself by clicking here on my website.

No comments: