My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lovin' Level One Special!


What's a Level 1 you might ask?
Well, years ago when Close to My Heart pioneered the Scrapbook industry with My Reflections, the basic kit was called Level 1…this being all you would need to create a few layouts and add some great My Stickease embellishments to accent. Easy Peasy. Whack slap and glue, done. Or as the company promoted; Faster, Simpler, Easier.
(Level 2 Kits would give you more papers, cardstocks to really let loose, Level 3 would have you on the moon…but for this month's special we'll focus on the Level One special, k?)

Sooooo…this month when you place a $100 order on my website,
you’ll receive one My Reflections® Level 1 kit ($9.95 value) of your choice FREE.  There are many to choose from, too. 
While you're shopping in you jammies, take a gander at the HUGELY reduced- while supply lasts products as well…you will not be dissapointed..
And don't forget that you may qualify for a free or discounted April's Stamp of the Month..and that's no foolin'! 

No comments: