My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's OFFICIAL and HERE! The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book!

It's been an amazing few weeks since convention…big news here folks! And I mean BIG, REALLY BIG!

I've been a Cricut user for years, always hesitated to use in the business side of CTMH, but always ran my bug 24/7 for personal and for-hire projects. Just love my Bug!

Anyhoot, the really big news is…ready for this?
Close To My Heart has partnered with Cricut and we now have our own EXCLUSIVE Cricut cartridge called ArT PhiLosoPhy!
With the collection you receive, not only the EXCLUSIVE cartridge with over 700 images; fonts, shapes ad 3-D items (that would be over 35,000 combinations folks), you also receive 3 - D sized My Acrylix Stamp Sets AND 3 -"9x12" Dimensional (chipboard) Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)! The cool thing is, the stamp sets have the exact measurements listed on the acetate sheet to help you get the PERFECT sized cut!
How much do you ask? Was that a guess of $200? nope. $150.?  $125? uh, nope again!
For just $99. retail, you'll be burning up your Cricut 24/7 with all the possibilities too!
Quick teaser video:


Now the REALLY, REALLY cool special coming up will get you free stuff! Here's how:
Place your order on my website HERE on or after Aug 15th 
Order the Art Philosophy Collection Z1686 $99. and receive the Stamp of the Month Wicked for $5. YES! I said $5.00! Now you don't need to spend a fortune to receive it at a great price or free (any $50. order will allow you to order the current Stamp of the Month for $5.! Yeah CTMH! and….and….
you will also receive this DARLING exclusive set for FREE!
How's THAT for a BONUS?! Not good enough?!
Well, if your order is $150. by yourself, you reap the Hostess Rewards, too!
While you're browsing the new Idea Book, take note:
Stamp Set prices have been lowered! Wow!
Our Background/Textured papers are now DUAL sided and a cardstock weight, with a useable Zip Strip on the edge.
New embellishments and ribbon!
View the new Idea Book on-line HERE and start making that wish list!
You may also note that the 12x12 and 8.5 x 11 cardstocks in individual packs are only available on my website now, too.

Any questions? Yea, I thought so…give me a call!

No comments: