My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Twas the Thursday Before Christmas....


I had spent HOURS (I tell ya!) 2 years ago looking for this picture of Haley I knew I had taken...When our stamp set "Twas the Night before Christmas" came out I was on a mission to find it....scoured BOXES and MORE boxes of pictures and whew! finally found it.
These were the Christmas cards I made when she was in Sweden....only a few family members even recognized her! One wrote back, "where did you find such a cute card made like that?"
Yeesh!
So here I am sharing it again...(just in case you missed it last time!)

1 comment:

scrappernic said...

Awww that's so cute! Is it bad that looking at that makes me want to stage that photo for next year's cards--LOL! I tried to talk DH into matching jammies for our Christmas card this year and he told me that that was where he was drawing the line. Party pooper!