My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, January 21, 2008

An Accomplished Scrapbooker

For the next few weeks (or up until the next SB Getaway featured previously), I would love to share what fun perspectives we have at the Bradley House.
When I look at this picture of Anne, (and if you are a scrapbooker you'll appreciate the humor) I see not the frustration of attempting to master the Disney Cricut cartridge...not the endless wasted scraps, not the long, really long list of the paths of how she found success for the desired result, not her bloodshot eyes, not her tongue lagging from dehydration... what I do see is the dedication and commitment (not to be confused with a person who needs to be committed) of a person totally into making a truly memorable page of a treasured moment.
Some say "KISS" (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) Well, if that is your prospective of scrapbooking or cardmaking, ok. fine. really. no really!
But don't sit near Anne.


Go ahead and sit near the "unknown scrapper"...she's usually half bagged anyhoot



Better yet...sit near me.
I usually don't get very much done unless you count dolling out the door prizes!



oh...and in case you want to see Anne's finished layout (minus the "minnie" title)

1 comment:

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

God bless that woman! Please pass on my sincere "you go girl" to her. I for one, thought of tossing the bug out the window after attempting my first disney character. Who knew that it would take $15 or so dollars and 4 hours to make a freakin' chipmunk that I really had no plans for to begin with. The best part was my husband and son looking at me the whole time trying to figure out what was wrong with me! I say again, "You Go Girl- with your Bad Self". Now that I think of it, maybe I should have tried it with a bag on my head?!