My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Time to Think About Getting Away...SCRAPbook Getaway that is!

Coming up is one of my favorite events....Stampin Memories Scrapbook Getaway!
Along with my friends Anne and Dawn, we have been sponsoring these SB Getaways 4 times per year for NINE years!
Not only is there alot of SHOPPING to do, name tags, goodie bags, but we pack a haunkin amount of stamps to share as well. In the ol' days, imagine 4 HUGE suitcases full of wood mounted rubber stamps (that was Anne) and an XXL full of stamps (that would have been ME!)
Now...shoot! A few portable, soft-sided drawers will bring double the images in My Acrylix stamp sets!
Which leaves ALOT more room for other fun things (like the Cricut and Expressions and their Cartridges of many flavors!)
Early Bird Registration is open now!
Join us for 3 days and 2 nites of fun filled scrappin and email me for details at stampinmemories@aol.com !!!

Oh! and the artwork posted above...?
When a great guy wants to five a SB Getaway to his beloved...this is what she receives!

1 comment:

scrappernic said...

What fun! I would love to go, but that might be a little too far for me :(