My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's In a Name?






What Terri Means



You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. (yea, like "why me Lord?!")

You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. (gee...wonder why?)

You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.
(*snort*)


You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. (love that almost word!)

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
(kind of like a shipwreck?!)

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
(define important please.)



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
(as long as my mother doesn't find out)

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
(intense...yea, I like that word, too!)

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
(wouldn't be the first time I've heard that one...)



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
(usually the bad thing!)

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
(uh...have I mentioned how long I've been married?!)

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
Yup...that's me...at least 15 unfinished projects. May I go now to finish at least one?

No comments: