My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Card Organizer Lunch Box

Since I'm in mind-numb mode, I thought I'd reach into my "oldie but goodie" files and share.
I love making these as gifts...definitely one-of-a-kind!
Not too difficult...just run your paper pieces through a Xyron (or use a very good adhesive such as the ATG tape runner). Of course you have to shabby chic up the handle with ribbon!


I ran the cardstock through my printer to add the lines (just set up your template, print on plain paper, then use temporary adhesive such as Dotto and lay the cardstock right over the sample print area, place the paper back in your printer and print again.


And here's another one...LOVE these papers and colors!

No comments: