My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Relax, Refreshing and Renew Florida Memories

Cover Front;
I shamelessly copied one of Tresa Black's …I just love the picture peeking through the front!
I used our Circle Window Charms to highlight the words for Relax, Refresh to go with my title Renew (as in our friendship)



Inside Front Cover & First page (at Cocoa Beach);
This is the intro about how long it had been seen we’d seen each other…





Next set;
Left side shows my friend and her youngest daughter Emily and GRANDson!
Rub-ons that say “Happiness is…

You see one of the tag pages with the Rub-on “Family” and also the Alphas that say
“Life” peeking out from the next page.
From left, Peggy's husband Mark, daughter Jessica, her husband Dan and on the right, Peggy and I.


Back side of the Tag the says “Wild” (hee hee, this is her wild child with grandson)
and the complete side of “Life” that represents all the cool Wild Life I saw while there, including a dolphin in the canal right behind her house, Manatees, and Florida Heron.



I love this one of a cruise we took! The colors were soo vivid!
It's funny that the residents refer to Banana River, Indian River, etc.
We learned from Captain Sue and her 1st Mate Jack the 3 important reasons why it's really a Lagoon, NOT a river!






Opposite side;


Shopping at Cocoa Beach and our great new Merrell sandals..



Just hanging around her house and veggin:
The top photo is of Cocoa Beach, the bottom photos were all pretty much the back side of her house, pool, canal and her husband's boat "Goin Deep".



Our day at JFK Space Center which was incredible!




Here's one of those acrylic scraps I used!


And another couple of the Tags


A few guys I tried to pick up...


Back sides of the Tags:


The building on the left is where they actually build the shuttles..to give you an idea of how big it is, the flag alone is 6 STORIES high!
Then one of the new launch pads they use..(did ya know it takes 8 HOURS to move the shuttle out to the launch site? wowzah!



This guy at the hotel saw us huggin and crying when she dropped me off at Convention and nicely said, “here, let me take a picture for you!” Thanks pal.


And using another scrap, I used a goofy picture of her Grandson to add on last.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the photo of the grandson.... PRICELESS!!!!

Love the convention slideshow... especially the photo of you trying to "break in"!!!