My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Get 'er done!

Just this past weekend, I was off to Stampin Memories Scapbook Getaway...
while it's suppose to be a productive weekend, I'm usually slow in the production process because of the pre-paring process.
However...!
I was able to finish a layout series of my CTMH Album Retreat taken in 06
(remember, the mantra; it's ok not to be caught up in your scrapbooks!)

Color combinations;
Sweet Leaf, Twilight, Cocoa
All B/T papers are retired.
Stamp set used is C1322 Gratitude
Cricut come some of the first few flowers.
(if you weren't present in Folsom, and can guess how I made the white flowers, post here!)

The Zermatt Resort was beautiful, as are the surrounding properties..

Lower left corner is actually a flip-out to hide some additional photos.





There's an awesome design on our shirts....below the photo on the right, you'll see some hand-made embellishements to match.
Here's the close-up.

Since the entertainment was a Let's Make a Deal type game for fabulous CTMH products, a lot of my fellow consultants went all out to represent (what else?) CTMH products!
(hell with copyright issues I guess)
My roommates and I were just "bloomin idiots"...
(whattarya laughin about?)

Another good reason to wait to scrapbook an event...it took 2 years for CTMH to come out with a flower in a stamp set that matched!

No comments: