My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Recycling to the Greenest Level!

I saw this idear at a SB Expo and literally went green with envy that I didn't think of it!
Not only could I just kick myself about not thinking of it first, I can NOT find plain plastic tumblers with no markings or logos nor could I find cocktail umbrellas in all the colors that the vendor had...like black & white, Cocoa, etc.
It does look best without the logos. Or I guess I could just camoflauge it with stamped images or stickease...but was in a hurry to play.


And since it's PINK awareness month...
and I am having sort of a blue kinda day.......
Of course a 4-pack will look darling in a cardboard drink holder too!
Weeeeeeeee!
Never knew recycling could be so much fun! (thanks for the thought bubble, Bren!)

No comments: