My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

National Card Making Weekend!

Project DONE!

Ok, so I didn't make cards (maybe tonite, who knows?) HOWEVER I did have a major project to get done, and am glad to report that it is...DONE!

You may remember last year I made these white paper bag albums for my friend Tracey's daughter and her soccer team buddies...then I made those cute baseball trading card type albums for her son's teammates...

Well, back to soccer time!
I wanted something with a "round theme" like a soccer ball (get it?) and what else would be perfect than CTMH's Circle Albums?!

So here is the "in the box album" before and the finished one back in the box waiting for the girls pictures (come on, Tracey, get that camera/computer issue figured out, k?)

The papers used were blush, black and daisy white, ink used was mostly black Stazon.
Alpha set on the cover is the new Friendship (small).
I had to use some contraband like soccer ball brads, ribbon and soccer related papers.

The round border is the cover with the chipboard element page punched out. The girls' picture will be peeking through, and of course they are all personalized.



On the blank white pages will be the individual photos of each girl...11 of them!
The backsides are the decorated pages.
This one has the decorator flower element painted black. It comes with the other chipboard pieces included with the circle album.

A peek of all 11...





Once I get a picture of Camryn (and with her mom's ok) I'll post hers all finished.

No comments: