My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September and Everday Celebration Kit

It's that time of year again.....!
No not back to school as the commercials on TV would have you believe...
It's Close To My Heart's National Card Making month and the Everyday Celebration Kit!
Ya get a lot of good stuff in that thar kit...earn it free with $60 of Acrylix Stamps sets purchase or buy outright for $35.
Here's the whole kit n caboodle...That's A LOT of product for the price (or free!), eh?
4-12 x 12 B/T Duos Papers; 2 - 12 x 12 Cardstock sheets; 16-4 1/4 x 5 1/2 prescored and edged cards and envelopes
1 exclusive EveryDay Celebration Stamp set; 1 Mini Medly Accent shades of chocolate Collection; 5" Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon; 1 each Chocolate and Dutch Blue Distressing inks; 1- 1/4 sponge AND Full color step by step Instructional Brochure

The cards on the left are straight from the instructions. The cards on the right are the exact same cut pieces using the Creative Basics Jingle Kit in the new Winter '09 Idea Book available now!
Head on over to my website and check current campaigns happenin'.

2 comments:

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

You are far too stinkin' clever!! Now I have to go make me some **Exactly The Same But Different** cards!!

btw... you might mention that the Celebration Everyday kit contains EVERYTHING but the glue, paper cutter and postage stamps to mail the cards. This kit is so amazing, I just LOVE mine!!

Stampin n da Hood said...

GREAT add ons, Bets!
Can't wait to see yours!