My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Friday, June 24, 2011

More BANG for your Buck!

Our July Constant Campaign, (more) Bang for Your Buck, is sure to send your summer heart soaring with Close to My Heart! Simply put, with a purchase of $50 minimum from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, you can add a bonus item for just $1 more !
 Choose from five items, each valued at $8.95 US / $9.95 CAN or more: X5811 Creative Basics® Mistletoe collection, X5807 Creative Basics® Animal Cookies collection, X8624 My Originals® Bits & Pieces card kit, X8622 My Originals® It’s Your Day card kit, and X8623 My Originals® Around the Holidays card kit.
 
To qualify for this promotion, items purchased must be from the Spring/Summer Idea Book, purchased between July 1 and 31st…
You can view and purchase by clicking HERE


And check out the other great reduced items available for a limited time only!
Things are HEATING UP all around! 


OH and did I mention that due to popular demand, I'll be revisiting…..

No comments: