My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Friday, June 10, 2011

You and Me Together….Purchase for a Cause


From  June 1st- through the 30th, you can  purchase the You & Me scrapbooking kit for only $15 (a retail value of $34.95) and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross spring 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations.
With the You & Me kit, you’ll create two fully embellished two-page layouts using the included instructions,  papers, D-sized stamp set and accessories. 
At only $15, this kit is more than 50% off the retail price. 
You’ll win by getting the kit at a phenomenal price, and those in the weather devastated regions will benefit from your charitable contribution.  



I am so PROUD that both of my favorite companies are doing everything we can to help those in our home states during these trying times.
Together we can make a difference, together we are stronger! 
And to see how VSP is helping out, check out this video from their Blog!

No comments: