My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Blog Hop-Roxie

Happy December! What?! Did someone say DECEMBER?! Don't even get me started on how the months have just (pa-chew) flown by!

If you have arrived from Pam's Blog you're on the right hop!
This month we are featuring the Roxie Paper Kit. I love this kit and have made many projects with it. The great thing about these papers is they just go so well with any theme, whether girlie-girlie, fun and funky or masculine. You just can't go wrong with Roxie!




Since I was outta mah mind last month and couldn't cough up any samples for the Believe Hop,you will benefit now with multiple Roxie projects! 
Lucky you!(or ehm…maybe not depending on if you like them or not!)




Favorite peeps from High School and our first (of many) get together in 30 years!

Someone really had to talk me out of this one… some co-workers bought it from me for their Sup…and I really like her, so it wasn't too hard to let go…

THIS was a super something special from my trip to Anaheim for our Annual Convention.
Each year, I'm able to go is more special than the last…and as you can see, we were ALL smiles!
Using the Memory Cube Game (nim-nut name) but it can be many things…12 days of Christmas, chore charts, etc.
I took that up a notch:





Please continue your "hoppin'" and bounce on over to Connie's Blog!



Don't forget to hop on over to my website to order any of these fabulous products!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Terri love the layout - such a fun topic for a fun paper! Love even more the little purse and cards. FUN!

Mary said...

Love that dahlin' lil' purse!!!! soooo chic!

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

OMG, where to start??? Love it all, but I really really really want your little zebra purse!! Like Pammie said to Vicki - I want to be in your head sometime when you are thinking up creative idea. Cool!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

You've been busy, too, I see! Great projects. I love the purse and how just omitting the "pinks" changes the look so much! Pretty stuff...

Linda Taylor said...

You have been a busy girl! I just love all of your ideas and how one paper pack can take on such different looks.

Karen said...

Terrific projects!! I love the way you used the Memory Game!

kath001 said...

Beautiful work, Terri (as always!) Awesome versatility here.

Melinda Everitt said...

Over the top projects. Love them all. That little purse is adorable!