My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

In the Spirit…Merry Christmas

Just a few snapshots to "feel" the spirit of Christmas for the children.


You may recall this Christmas I sent out in '07…

It was just one of those priceless snapshots that turned into the best annual Christmas card.

Over the years I have had a lot of stress during the Holidays. One year I found myself driving around on Christmas Eve trying to find a tree I could afford. Another year, late Christmas Eve shopping at Wal-Mart with a gazillion other parents with some found cash to spend.
Some years I had to sell gold for cash…but as a young child, my daughter never knew.

And no matter how few presents she had from me, Santa ALWAYS took care of her.

1 comment:

kath001 said...

Christmas blessings to you and yours Terri. Hope all your Christmases here on out are stress free.