My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Holiday Season...

Who am I kidding…it's the CHRISTMAS season!
I am quite frankly tired of being politically correct…'scuze me but what politician tells me what to say about any given holiday?

A lot has been going on…outside of my home and blog, of course.
Still dealing with mom's health issues, although she is better. Just a few setbacks here and there.
My camera and laptop are not communicating still! This has been a struggle for me.
I am mentally exhausted from the "day" job…not that it's bad, just draining.

I did want to take a moment to wish all of my followers a very Merry Christmas and a joyous, healthy New Year. I appreciate all the comments you have left over the past year, whether it be cracking a joke (love those at my expense) or a compliment on a piece of artwork. I know the art isn't published as often as I would like…some nites it's all I can do to get through the (totally illegal, but I didn't do it) DVD of the latest Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 ! (oy vey, I'm head over heels about cold, hard and sparkly things!)

Meanwhile back at the business side…here is the latest and greatest special from Close To My Heart!

From NOW until Jan. 31st, when you place a $25 minimum order from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you get TWO valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations Collage Cubes  and the EXCLUSIVE "Rock the Block" E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion and a $29.95 value). 
That's over a $45 value for only $15 bucks!




I recently received mine and can't wait to make a sample to show off here (after the current project I'm working on…)
And with the Rockin' Stamp of the Month promotion, don't forget that if you spend $50, you also qualify for the awesome December Stamp of the Month set (Mad About You) for only $5 !!!! 

No comments: