Haley came home to help me put up the tree...(I know, I know.. better late than never!) and all of a sudden we heard our local hook and latter fire truck blasting it's horn and sirens... wuh woh.
Was it our chimney smoke? Was there a fire in the neighborhood? Car in the river?
It was the BIG GUY himself...coming all the way to da Hood early to help me get into the swing of things.
Never mind the dark circles under my eyes...(you'll remember, I'm still suffering the after affects from shingles ),he sure cheered me up along with our whole Towne. What's great is we will be using our HUGE Firehouse community room for lots of other holiday gigs, too!