My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wait! Before You Make That Weight Loss New Year's Resolution...

You simply owe it to yourself to make these!
I don't know if it's my friend Margie's from Clarksburg same recipe, hers are worthy of fundraising for the orphanage in Budapest, but if you are even thinkin of dieting in the New Year you might as well go out with a bang and visit one of my favorite blogs and get this recipe.
Pioneer Woman
I wanna be like her when I grow up.
I wanna have a Marlboro Man.
I wanna have her camera....the lodge...the SUV. (she can keep the snow and cow nuts)
I wanna be able to bake, blog, homeschool, and nuture chillens and animals alike.
Did I mention I wanna have a Marlboro Man?

And after you make those oh-my-dear-scrumpscious rolls, you can sit back and read all her entries of Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

(oh and note to Ree; I only stole the picture for effects...honest...really)

Now if I had any kind of kitchen like hers (tables and cabinets alike), I'd go in there and make some instead of satisfying my insomnia with reading!
Enjoy

No comments: