My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthdays Galore...

It just seems like I have a lot of birthdays in January...co-workers, aunt, and daughter.
Here's a card I made tonite (quickly) for a co-worker using the new Kanji Phrases stamp set and the beautiful new papers from the Unforgettable pack.
Sorbet inks, chocolate and pink ribbon.
See those different looking anchors securing the stamped images?
Those are brass paper clips from my (deceased) grandfather's work bench.
Back in the day , they were called paper fasteners and came in a round paper mache -like container. I saved the label and glued it to the lid of a mini jar. The jar sits on my embellishment shelf, and everytime I look at it, I think of "Big Poppo".
I only use them for special projects.

No comments: