My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Joy, Joy, Joy (in my Heart!)

Actually, this is called the Joy fold card!
IF I had a vid camera, I could make you a really cool tutorial for making this cute card, but I don't. (Tresa Black, Tracy Mason, Nona Davenport, and PW...I ain't!)

So what I will do, if anyone is interested, will write out the measurements and post later...just let me know!

Again...used the Keys To My Heart papers and stamp set!
Love it!


the key is from the stamp set...but in real life it was too long for this area.
Do ya wonder how I "shortened" it?

The stamp on the left flap is all one stamp...however! the nice thing about the Acrylix stamps from Close to My Heart is you can use some really sharp scissors and "alter" them. I cut out the middle lined part so I could use just the frame separately and the lined image separately too!


I am drained from "world class customer service" today at work...
Enjoy!

No comments: