My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

SuRpLieS!

No, I didn't have an accent trying to type Surprise in the title...
and no, I didn't mean surprise! I posted twice in one day, either!

I have a SURplus of suPLIES and need to sniff, touch and create with them!
(and I was just determined to get in here and do something creative, dammit)

Aren't these papers yummy? The latest and greatest National Paper Crafting special from Close To My Heart is called "Key to My Heart" and even without the stamp set, I drooled over this one...ok, I admit it, I drooled AND slurped when I saw the set!


The cute pin is our new Pretty Pins...but I took off the beads that were on the pin and added some that I thought matched better and holding them in place is our Liquid Glass.
The ribbon is from the new Sorbet Ribbon Round collection.
Ink color for the verse is Sorbet and sponged the outter edge with Juniper.
click here to find out all about this new holiday in January to blow those winter blues away!

The day off is almost over...back to work tomorrow ( I know, dumb, eh?)

No comments: