My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

F.E.S. n da Hood!

Ya just gotta laugh along with them...
Here's Haley, Morgan and Warren.
All 3 from the USA (well Warren is actually from Canada via Texas) and all 3 were in Sweden together for a year.
This is the first time they've all been together since they got home in '06 and came over for dinner tonite.
Hearing them talk about things I wasn't suppose to know while they were there, well...it was sort of d'ja'vous, ya know?
I mean there are all sorts of things my mother is just never meant to hear about me.
In fact, I don't care WHAT people think of me as long as she doesn't find out alot of things.
And that's all I can say because my Aunt Pat reads my blog!

The fact that while they were living in a foreign country doing these things was ok with me.
What I didn't know ok so I did read her blog wouldn't hurt me.

It was really funny watching Haley point to me and say, "see where I get it from?"
Because ya know...I do that too...point at my mother and say, "see where I get it from?" People just don't believe I grew up with a brunette I Love Lucy.


Anyways, watch for this young man sometime in the future accepting his Golden Globe or Academy Award for film making...I can tell he's "goin places".

For now, he's goin along with Haley and Morgan to Chico, San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf and Winchester House in San Jose.

Watch out California....Foreign Exchange Students are on the loose!

No comments: