My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A little bit Shabby, a little bit UN-original! **Edited***

One of my very talented Team Members Shelley, designed this on no less than a 3 x 6 scrap paper!
My lowly interpretation using our newest kit Caboodle!



 
 
 




duh: here's the basic instructions!
The pattern is basically:
4 sheets 12 x 12 cardstock
Score on each end at 6"
The bottom left piece is folded up at a diagnal to the top left to form the pocket.
The bottom right is folded at a mountain fold to bend closed.
Then you close it shut and glue each back to each other inward by an inch or so.
(this is so the flexibility of the open book can sort of allow the cover to move inward.)


The cover was like 6.5'ish chipboard covered.
Glue your ribbon on the inside cover and back cover before you adhere it to the closed pages.

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

SWEET! A 3x6-inch piece of scratch paper, huh? Unbelievable. Your rendition is gorgeous and had to have done her proud. TFS!!

kath001 said...

Fabulous! And I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :)

mE said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! Gorjussss gorjussss gorjusssss!

mE said...

So , uhm... do u have a template to share?? hrmmmmmm?