My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh Yes I Can!

"Hey TERri," mom yelled into the phone. "Can you look on the computer and see if you can find..."
Sure! Why, we can find anything "on the computer"! Of course since she doesn't get the whole "computer thing, what she means is the internet.
(see previous post)
It was there (on the internet) I found a You-Tube video with detailed instructions on how to fix the heater blower on my car  after 6...yaaaaaaas SIX long years without heat or a/c.
So when my neighbor saw my legs peeking out of my car, he (carefully wording his question as not to offend me) said, "you're not trying to fix your car...are you?"
I (muffled a few curse words first with my head under the dashboard) "oh YES I can!"

Anyhoot!
When said mother asked if I  would make some goodie bags for her Red-Hat  club's Birthday Bash this month I said, of course, "Yes I can!" (well my Cricut can anyways...)

So here's a preview of what I've been up to.
(in case you visit here often and find me lacking in posting which I am sure most don't!)



Have I mentioned how much I love my Cricut machine?

1 comment:

Juel said...

Those are so cute!! Also a lot of flowers!!