My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, March 3, 2008

De-Stresser Kit Coaster Box


I've got a TON of coasters and saw this idear on another blog...so I threw this together for our new Sup at work...
Yea...ANOTHER new Sup!
I still think that they keep coming on board just to get an exclusive "Terri Howard" gift...
ok..maybe not!
hehe
Anyhoot..ingredients inside are a bunch of products from the home version of Bath and Body.
It's stuff we have tons of and well...let's just say I don't like smelling like fruit all the time.
Now if it was Aromatherapy from Bath and Body there would not be any I would give away-er, share!
So I wrapped some containers with the Life's Delight kit from CTMH and of course the Bella stamp just went so well with the theme...

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love it! I gotta getta a Bella or two or twenty . . .