My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Friday, March 21, 2008

More Disney Fun!

Ya think there might be a theme here lately with the Disney themed items, eh?
I really did make this over a year ago...however, it's worthy to be here as well.
The "album" is 6 x 6.
Cover

Inside front cover (left)



Middle area holding 5.5 individual pages. The tabs were made with the Cricut of course as well as the other letterings.
Liquid glass on the lettering and ears.


Here's a better view of the tabs


Right inside back cover holds another mini album.
Tabs are from Quikutz

Here's the individual mini pages.


1 comment:

MITZOFF! said...

LOVE THIS STUFF......so creative! When do you find the time to do all of this? Can't wait to see what's next. Kathy