My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Adventures





Life is one big adventure, right?>
On my adventures, I've done alot and seen alot. I've been trapped in earthquakes, stuck in airports, gotten poison oak by the 2nd degree (meaning wasn't in it, but got it from someone who was!), camped in a trailer with all the comforts as a kid, then camped with cows and a home built shower as an adult.
I've endured my share of chronic car problems, shortage of funds, overage of funds.

Some of the BEST adventures have always been reaching out with long distance friends.
Last weekend COULD have been one of those really fun adventures....
but alas
it was someone ELSE'S turn to have chronic car problems!

Making the trip from Utah to Cali has been quite the adventure for my long distance buddy, Erin. And it ain't over yet!

I made this for her in exchange for some other products she had an abundance of.
Hope she likes it and I especially hope she took tons of photos on her adventure!

PS
Shhhhhh! Don't spill the beans, it's a surprise!

1 comment:

. said...

Oh this is so cool! I love the colors. Great job.